LMG8183

Married filing separately. I have to enter Spouse federal Total Income(if MFS and living together) - Is this our income together?

DanaB27

No, this is your spouses federal income. Include all the federal income your spouse had.

Llmg8183

Are the federal wages same as total wages in box one of w2?

Llmg8183

And AGI how do I find that out?

DMarkM1

Yes, federal wages would be box 1 of Forms W2 for your spouse.  When your spouse completes their return the AGI can be found on line 11 of their Form 1040.  

asancheq

And if we have filled out the joint Federal? which federal spouse AGI and total Income should I include in MA form? Her individual ones or the global ones of 1040 form jointly?

RobertB4444

You're filing a joint federal and a married filing separate Massachusetts return, I assume.  In that case the spouse AGI is the portion of the AGI attributable to the spouse not filing in Massachusetts.