sutax

Made a mistake. I want buy the 2018 Turbo Tax Deluxe software program and install it on my computer. I will also need state tax for Georgia and Vermont. Can you help ?

I would like to download the software program.

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2018 desktop CD/Download editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

One free state program download is included in the purchase price for the Deluxe edition or higher.  For another state program, different than the free download, the price is currently $39.99.  To purchase and download any state program click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Download State.

What was the mistake?  Did you already pay for the  Online web version?

If you buy Deluxe in the stores you have to be careful, it comes 2 ways.  Deluxe with one free state program download and Deluxe without a state.