Line 29 - health insurance premium deduction It says "if the insurance plan is for the business". Are the premiums for that family health insurance plan still deductible

My wife and I are both self employed. We have a family health insurance plan but it is not in the company name.  I do not have a health/group insurance plan for my business.  Are the health insurance premiums I am paying for my family still deductible if the plan is not in the company name?  Have they always been?

Yes, health insurance premiums are deductible. The plan does not need to be in the name of the business.

For help entering:

Thanks.  That's what I seemed to be finding but wanted to confirm.  My tax accountants have not been using this deduction the last several years.  Looks like I might be filing some amended returns.  I appreciate your help