Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vegaabraham10

Last year I got over 3000 in returns and this year I'm only getting 800 back,what did I do wrong ? I only made 1000 dollars less this year than last year's so there chang

3 Replies
VolvoGirl
Level 15

Last year I got over 3000 in returns and this year I'm only getting 800 back,what did I do wrong ? I only made 1000 dollars less this year than last year's so there chang

VolvoGirl
Level 15

Oh, and you should compare your return line by line to last years and see what's different.  Maybe you will spot something you entered wrong or left out.
fhattamer

same thing with me! i bet its covid pay  there way of getting our money back!!!! I lost 3600.00 same as i got for covid pay

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.48m
Members

2.61m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v