cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

Keeps saying I need to upgrade my Google Chrome or Safari and I did both but still insists I do that?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 20

Keeps saying I need to upgrade my Google Chrome or Safari and I did both but still insists I do that?

For whatever reason, turbotax does not recognize mobile browsers as secure for doing your taxes using a web browser.

Instead, if you are using a mobile device, you should download the turbotax app from the app store.  The mobile app is a direct portal to the turbotax online web site.  A tax return started in the mobile app can be finished in a web browser and the other way around. 

1 Reply
Level 20

For whatever reason, turbotax does not recognize mobile browsers as secure for doing your taxes using a web browser.

Instead, if you are using a mobile device, you should download the turbotax app from the app store.  The mobile app is a direct portal to the turbotax online web site.  A tax return started in the mobile app can be finished in a web browser and the other way around.