Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ColB

Itsdeductible being discontinued.. WHAT???

This morning, when I opened Itsdeductibe to see my 2022 totals, I noticed a 2023 tab.  Could it be that everyone's requests have been honored for at least 2023?

ColB

As I posted elsewhere, this morning, 1/1/2023, I saw a 2023 tab in Itsdeductibleonline.com.

ColB

Repeated reply:  This morning, 1/1/2023, I saw a 2023 tab for itsdeductibleonline.com.

What a wonderful way to begin the new year!!!!! Thanks for posting. 

That's right. ITS DEDUCTIBLE will be continued for this tax year. Not certain on future status though.

This is excellent news.  Thank you, folks at Intuit.  And, again, if expenses become an issue, then convert it to a reasonably priced subscription.  The functionality and integration is worth it.

Thank you so much for reconsidering and continuing to support It's Deductible!!!

We really appreciate it!!!

By way of reminder (with no intention of being a Debbie Downer), early last year ItsDeductible had a 2022 tab also.  It was only later in the year that Intuit let users know that it would not be continuing ItsDeductible.  Thankfully after this group's outcry, Intuit reversed its decision.

Did I miss an official announcement/notification from Intuit that ItsDeductible will be supported through 2023?

The fact that they added the 2023 tab is a good sign that it will live on.  This was the last information posted :  https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/login-password/export-data-itsdeductible...

This is good news to see the 2023 Tab show up on 1/1/2023

Thank you sooooooo much for continuing Itdeductible.  I appreciate it as I love the program.  It makes it so easy to value donations.  When I mentioned to some of my friends I was disappointed that the program was being discontinued they had never heard of the program.  I think there needs to be more marketing to spread the news that this program is available.  I think I only heard about it because I use TurboTax. I never see any commercials advertising it.  It should be mentioned everytime TurboTax is advertised for tax preparation. 

Thank you for listening to us.

I just saw that ItsDeductible is staying and I'm thrilled! A big thank you to those who made the decision. ItsDeductible is the best product of its kind by far. You've kept me as a TurboTax customer as a result of the program living on. 😊

I've purchased the Turbotax software for 2022, so you have me there. 2023 looks promising...

TT if you're still listening, thanks for now, but I'd love to stop following this thread,  and be confident that ItsDeductible will be around as long as I have to do taxes. The message is a bit gray "ItsDeductible service will continue." Shall we assume indefinitely and you won't pull a fast one on us again?  Or do we have to track our expenses in fear every year that TT will decide to pull the plug again?

Well friend nothing  in life is certain except death and taxes and Intuit cannot promise you things will never  change in the future... no one can do that. 

I suspect that things will be ok with ID for at least the next couple of years. Intuit just won’t want to go through the same widespread dissatisfaction for at least that long.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies