turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jaye4275

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Mine has been saying the same message since the beginning of January. Funny how the Fiscal year ends the last day of March and begins the 1st of April . They are probably holding everyone until then to gain interest on it to make it look good for themselves
wmjazzy

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

They gotta make your refund before 45 days or if gains interest
wmjazzy

It*

@swerveswife I’ve had it from that date to I didn’t have that notice before but far as I can see I’m not goin to worry other ppl gave the same and I had eitc

mine just changed to being processed today no longer saying further review i hope that means good news

but no deposit date
dehlon16

I filed and got accepted on Jan 30, my refund status still says this.

I was accepted on 1/23/18 and my account still says  that
fawny14

I just checked, still says the same damn thing... may require further review... i filed on 1/29
aofria

I filed the 19th.. accepted the same day and it still says the same thing. I call and they give no info, just to keep waiting.
aofria

Are tgey closed today?
taxmonst

Just checked I still have no dd date I filed Feb 5th
aofria

Just got off the phone again.. and they said everyone is different.. some take longer to process then others. That he can't see any red flags or notices being sent out. That they dont have a certain time frame for any returns. B.s

wHATS THE PHONE NUMBER
aofria

5184575181. . Push 1 then 3 then 4 .. I wait 30 mins to speak to someone
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies