It may be that your employer information imported into TurboTax when you started your return, and now you will need to go in and delete this information in order to file. So basically, the system is treating is as a blank W-2 and thinks you've missed entering data.
To delete your W-2:
- Log in to your TurboTax Online account and start or continue the return.
- On the Tax Timeline menu at the top of the screen, select "Federal Taxes".
- Select "Wages and Income" underneath on the second menu bar.
- Select "Edit/Add" next to "Job (W-2)".
- On the next screen, click the garbage can icon to delete the W-2 for the old employer.