mh29aly290895

Is there any problem if I checked the checking option instead of saving option in my Tax refund file by mistake?

This is my first time when I do my Tax refund . I am scare right now because my bank account is a savings account and I checked it as a checking account. It will be any problem ?
Please help me !

Texas Roger

If the bank recognizes the account number and matches it to your name, there should not be any problem with the bank accepting the direct deposit. If there is a problem, the IRS will issue a check and mail it to you at the address on the tax return.

Texas Roger