madisonmiklas

Is there any person at the IRS that can physically answer questions instead of there being an automated system for everything?

The severely short -staffed IRS is not taking phone calls at this time.  What issue do you need help with?

madisonmiklas

I filed back in January, the 28th I believe, got a letter in the mail stating that my return was under further review for 60 more days. It's been 60 days & I cant get ahold of anybody.. I accidentally filed last years w2s with this years, & I'm waiting for my return to come through so I can amend it & fix it...

fanfare

is there an announcement somewhere that IRS is not picking up the phone? besides DO NOT CALL in big letters ?