hbgroadends

Is It's Deductible being incorporated into Mint? Sadly, Intuit is getting rid of it in October. Are there any alternatives if not in Mint?

I've used It's Deductible for years to itemize my item donations, so I'm really unhappy Intuit is getting rid of it. Is there somewhere we can ask them to keep it? Does anyone use anything else to itemize their item deductions?

Thanks!

Some users have reported that the IRS denied the values from ItsDeductible because they weren't local enough, but rather nationwide.  Thus, you will have to do some legwork yourself, by visiting local thrift stores, etc.

hbgroadends

That's a shame. I've used it for years and never had a problem.