Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is Form 8915-F available for tax year 2022 in TurboTax?

Is Form 8915F available in turbo tax as of March 4, 2023 for tax year 2022?

@misseecarol  wrote:

Is Form 8915F available in turbo tax as of March 4, 2023 for tax year 2022?

IRS Form 8915-F, Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Retirements is estimated to be available in TurboTax on 03/09/2023

See - https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

freetaxusa is pretty awesome. Their email support is quick and the proved to me through government sites that TurboTax's calculation was wrong. All done!

I need to know this information so I know how much MORE I am going to owe so that I can start budgeting appropriately. TT needs to quit pushing the date back and get their crap together.

your extra tax on the third part will be your [tax bracket] x [third part].

add that onto the Tax TurboTax is showing you now.

@Zincougt 

Lkhulett

Mine now has been pushed back to 3/9/23. This happened last year and is very frustrating. 

Use Form 14157 to file a complaint against a tax return preparer or tax preparation business.

Return Preparer Complaint - IRS.gov

Were you able to file the form on 3/2/23. Mine also said that date and has now been changed to 3/9/23

No so I moved to free tax USA and already been accepted and scheduled to be in my bank Thursday 

Ams3039

Now it says March 9. It wasn’t available until April last year and I am with another responder. Thank gosh this is the last year that this Hass to be done.

I just check to forms availability tool in turbo tax and form 8915-F now says 3/9/2023 as being available. This is nuts. Why does this take so long? Also, after spending an hour with a turbo tax 'expert' on a chat, nobody told me this wasn't available yet. How is it that the turbo tax experts don't know this???

Norm51

This form is STILL not showing as available and I'm starting to get irritated. I paid for the software and the filing. Now Intuit's issue is delaying my filing. The honest thing to do would have notify customers of the delay in form availability BEFORE taking their money. I will note this when deciding how to file and with whom next year.

Given that I have already paid for this now.....I will ask.....When will this form be available so that I may finish my filing?

@Norm51 The IRS Form 8915-F is estimated to be available in TurboTax on 03/09/2023

Go to this TurboTax website for federal and state forms availability - https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

Has anyone seen an update to 3/9 yet? 

Are we really going to be able to file tomorrow?

I'm not optimistic. I completed mine at the beginning of February because I knew my time would be consumed and I wouldn't be able to do it later. I hate that it's still sitting and I haven't transitioned to another platform yet. If tomorrow comes and it's still outstanding, I will be committing the hours to manually starting over again in another program.

I'm glad I didn't pay yet. But also angry that I put my trust in TT yet again, especially after last year.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies