Is anyone having issues completing the file tax re...

Is anyone having issues completing the file tax return? It keeps going in circles for me without showing me errors.

There are a couple of things that you can try to move past this stuck screen,

• Try closing TurboTax,
  • Compete a  disk cleanup,
  • Restart your computer.  

If this doesn't work try this:

• If you've enabled pop-up blocking in your web browser, please turn it off and try again.
  • If it's still not working, try again using a different web browser. (For example, if you're using Chrome, try using Explorer or Safari instead.)
  • If those suggestions didn't help, try going back to your first browser and delete cookies.

If you have no luck, please contact us.

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax Online

TurboTax mobile app

TurboTax CD/Download software

You could try looking at the forms view.  I found a different "missing" piece of information on the forms view compared to the interview mode.  It was odd because the missing piece of information in the forms view was a piece of information from last year's tax return which I also did on Turbo Tax.  It didn't seem to carry over.