Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is anyone else having trouble on the mobile app when trying to complete your taxes??

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Is anyone else having trouble on the mobile app when trying to complete your taxes??

If you are having trouble, post a question here so we will know how to help.  Please be clear and specific about the problem.  We cannot see your screen or your tax return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Yep. I am.

I have never done my own taxes, all by myself, before - so that could be part of my problem.

EDIT/UPDATE:

I am stuck on the second of the two Q's, below (used to be both but not anymore), as there is no info. on my forms to fill in, as it's directing me to do. Yet, TurboTax keeps insisting that my state return is not complete due to the one Q needing to be answered. I am a beneficiary recipient but there is nothing on line 15 of my kf form to write in. I don't know what "special deduction under 965" on line 15 of my kf form means, either. I'll repost this all as a new topic. I really need help with this.

I figure that I must have done something wrong, along the way...

GridArt_20230523_142326815.png

It may be that I'm interpreting terminology and Q's incorrectly, also...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies