Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is anyone else getting the code R0000-058-01 rejected return? I thought it was supposed to be resolved today?

alp88riz
Returning Member

Is anyone else getting the code R0000-058-01 rejected return? I thought it was supposed to be resolved today?

Hello Deborah,

I read the posts, 

I went to open form

I typed in 7206

I see 4 of them, but how do I delete them?

alp88riz
Returning Member

I use TT desktop version. Please help. How do I delete the the unnecessary form 7206's?

As @dbarish wrote "When you click on open forms and search for the 7206, it will give you a list of the main forms (diff biz types) the 7206 can fall under. If you click on the form and it says add a new one but does not give you an option to select an existing one, close it out and move on to the next one. If the form has been used in your return, it will show an open to go to that return. Then you can delete it if it is not needed."

Please make sure you don't delete any necessary Form 7206. 

@alp88riz wrote:

I use TT desktop version. Please help. How do I delete the the unnecessary form 7206's?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for deleting forms when using the desktop editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/tax-forms/delete-tax-form-turbotax-cd-do...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies