Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Okie-gal

What forms are required to be sent with a CO mail in tax form?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

In order file your tax return(s) by mail, please review the following links and TurboTax should provide filing instructions: How do I print and mail my return in TurboTax Online? or How do I print a copy of my TurboTax Online return before filing?

If you do not see filing instructions, you should try to include forms and schedules that support the amounts reported on Form 104 and W-2s and/or 1099s that report CO state taxes withheld. You should not need to include worksheets labeled "Keep for your records."

Per CO State 104 Booklet, page 8: "W-2s and 1099s When filing a paper return, all W-2s and/or 1099s that show Colorado income tax withholding must be stapled to the front of the form where indicated."

View solution in original post

1 Reply

In order file your tax return(s) by mail, please review the following links and TurboTax should provide filing instructions: How do I print and mail my return in TurboTax Online? or How do I print a copy of my TurboTax Online return before filing?

If you do not see filing instructions, you should try to include forms and schedules that support the amounts reported on Form 104 and W-2s and/or 1099s that report CO state taxes withheld. You should not need to include worksheets labeled "Keep for your records."

Per CO State 104 Booklet, page 8: "W-2s and 1099s When filing a paper return, all W-2s and/or 1099s that show Colorado income tax withholding must be stapled to the front of the form where indicated."

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies