How do I print a copy of my TurboTax Online return before filing?
Before proceeding, make sure Adobe Reader is installed on your computer. Most computers already have it, but if not you can get it for free at get.adobe.com/reader.
- Sign in and open (continue) your online return, if you're not already signed in. Make sure you've gone past the blue "Simple and accurate" screen.
- From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print center.
- In the TurboTax Print Center pop-up window, click the first option (Print, save, or preview this year's return) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you haven't yet paid your TurboTax Online fee (or registered, if you're in a free version), you'll need to do so before you can print.
- Once your PDF opens, click the "printer" icon or go to File > Print to open the Print window.
- Make any adjustments in the Print window such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
If nothing prints, or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Steps 4 and 5 and then:
- Click the Advanced button near the top of the Print window.
- In the popup, clear the Print to File checkbox.
- Click OK, and then click the Print button again.