Oct 16 is the IRS deadline–file confidently with expert help. File Now

dmorrick

Why won't my transmit my returns now button work?

How do I get it to work?
This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the CAPTCHA.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Log in and try again.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing