turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mrsleemhs

I need to pay estimated taxes for 2019. Turbo tax didn't set it up for me this year. All I can do is download/print. I can't seem to get back into my turbo tax return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LeeM

I need to pay estimated taxes for 2019. Turbo tax didn't set it up for me this year. All I can do is download/print. I can't seem to get back into my turbo tax return

If you need to pay your estimated taxes, you can do that directly to the IRS at http://www.irs.gov/payments

If you need to calculate your estimated payment requirement, you can do so following the directions below:

You can calculate your 2019 estimated taxes and generate the payment vouchers by doing this:

1. With your tax return open (after you login), search for 1040-es (be sure to include the dash) and select the “Jump to” link.
  2. Answer No to the question Do you want to change your W-4 withholdings for 2019?
  3. On the next screen, Review Your Estimates, select Review Now. Answer the questions about things like your 2019 filing status, income, and deductions.
  4. Eventually, you'll come to the Print Vouchers? screen. Answer Yes and we'll include your 2019 1040-ES payment vouchers when you print a copy of your return later.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies