If my mother is decreased can the tax refund come to my bank account? Can I file Form 1310 electronicly?

Yes, if a refund is due to the decedent, file Form 1310Statement of Person Claiming Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer, with the return. If you're a court-appointed or court-certified personal representative filing an original return for the decedent, you don't have to file Form 1310. Court-appointed or court-certified personal representatives must attach to the return a copy of the court document showing the appointment.   Sorry for your loss.

Can I file the form 1310 electronicly?