Kellyking1986

If I work full time and do direct sales (no1099 given) what turbotax program would I use

I work full time as a radiologic technologist and also am a lularoe consultant (direct sales) I purchased all of my inventory from them and then sell that to customers. The payments for these purchases are run through lularoe. They withhold the sales tax and pay that for us. But they state they will not send us a 1099. So would there be anyway for me to use turbotax and do it myself? If so what would I use?

You are required to report self-employment income on schedule C whether you get a 1099 or not, using your own accurate financial records.  You report your gross income, deduct expenses, and pay self-employment tax and income tax on the net profit, plus income tax on the wages from your regular job.

For turbotax online, you must use the self-employment version (formerly called Home & Business).  If you buy turbotax to install on your own computer,, all versions include schedule C (I recommend Deluxe for other reasons) while the Home & Business version has more assistance that may be useful if you are a newcomer.