ICastro

If I got this error code "601ERRV:5, CustHdr_17 - ?:? - Invalid SMS Number. Must be between 10 and 10 digits." and I start over. Does that count as a submission?

I Restarted my taxes from the beginning and now I get this error code "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets." My taxes never officially submitted yet I'm still getting this error.
MichelleLO

The error may be related to forms that are required for your tax return that aren't available yet. If that is the case, the program will not let you e-file. You can check the status of form availability in the below TurboTax FAQs:

If all the forms your return is requiring are available, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for additional assistance: What is the TurboTax phone number?

Mike9241

invalid SMS indicates your using a foreign country for your cell phone number which isn't allowed.