Solved: If alimony is court ordered but not recieving it

If alimony is court ordered but not recieving it

My soon to be ex husband is suppose to pay 998 ins spousal support but I have not received it from him. He was court ordered to pay 7012 in arrears back in August and as of December 1st he is now 9,276 in arrears for both child support and spousal support. What do I need to do?

Alimony is taxable income when you actually receive it.  If you aren't receiving it, you don't report it.

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**