john160858

I would like to talk to a live person with a telephone number to your business

I need information about my recovery rebate credit that the IRS told me you have received

Your tax refund was not sent to TurboTax.   TurboTax does not handle your refund at all.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/who-provides-pay-with-my-refund/00/26410

What exactly did the IRS say?   Did they reduce your refund?  If they reduced your refund it's because they already sent you the 3rd Stimulus payment last year but you tried to get it again. The Recovery Rebate Credit on Line 30 is only if you didn't get the full amount or qualify for more. 

Double check your bank statements and Check your IRS account (both accounts if married)

Your Online Account | Internal Revenue Service

EIP3 The 3rd Stimulus payment started going out in March 2021 and is for 1,400 for each person listed on your tax return, no age limit. The IRS used your 2020 (or 2019) return to send the checks out fast. If your 2021 return changes and you qualify for more you can claim the extra as the Recovery Rebate Credit on 1040 line 30. But line 30 is only if you didn't get the full amount or qualify for more. Not the amount you already got. The IRS also sent out letter 6475 to tell you how much they sent you . If you are married then each spouse should get a letter for half.