jaredhicksm

I worked as a sales rep for a few months and have a 1099misc form. Where do I put in my information and do I use that companies name and info as well?

Sales representative for Vector Marketing, but also have a w2 for the other half of the year.

Patrice

A 1099-MISC for self-employed income can be entered under the Business tab, in the Business Income section under Business Income and Expenses.  As an independent contractor, without a specific name for your independent business, your own name is the business name and the business address is your home address unless you have an office of your own at a different location.

Patrice