christinabologni

I worked a job part time and made less than $600. They aren't required to send me a 1099 b/c I made too little money, but I still need to report it. What form do I use?

I work another job full time so I have to file taxes but I don't have a 1099 for this part time job. I don't have the EIN and don't know what form to fill out.

Heather14

To report the income in TurboTax (Deluxe version and higher) , you will follow the steps listed below:

• Log in to TurboTax Online
  • Click Take me to my return
  • Click on Federal Taxes 
  • Click on Wages & Income
  • Scroll until you locate Less Common Income (click Show More, if offered)
  • Locate Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C and click Start/Update
  • On the next screen, locate Other income not already reported on a Form W-2 or Form 1099 and click Start/Update
  • You will answer the questions as prompted on the screens to enter your income. 

If you do not know your employer's EIN or SSN or are unable to obtain the number, enter "unknown" in all lowercase.

Heather14

• Log in to TurboTax Online
  • Click Take me to my return
  • Click on Federal Taxes 
  • Click on Wages & Income