Solved: I went to two schools in 2017. Which do I put?

sviningviolin

I went to two schools in 2017. Which do I put?

I'm trying to figure out how to put the information for tuition for my undergraduate and my graduate degree that I'm currently working on. I went straight from undergrad to graduate school.

AnthonyJ

If you received a 1098-T from both schools, you can follow the instructions below:

1. Open (continue) your return, if you're not already in it.
  2. In TurboTax, search for "1098T" (lower-case works also) and then select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. If you have already entered a 1098-T, you will land on the "Your Education Expenses Summary", click on Edit
  4. On the following screen, you will click on "Add New School"

If you have yet to enter either school or 1098-T, as you work thru the on-screen questions you will be asked if you attended another school.

AnthonyJ

sviningviolin

Thank you so much!