Solved: I went to file my 2017 taxes but could not as for some reason my 2016 was never filed. It says started when I check on it in turbo tax. I did pay and not sure why

I went to file my 2017 taxes but could not as for some reason my 2016 was never filed. It says started when I check on it in turbo tax. I did pay and not sure why

To check the status of your 2016 return, see below.

If your 2016 return was not filed, due to the timing, you will not be able to e-file your 2016 in TurboTax. Only the current tax year information is available in TurboTax Online. To file your 2016 return, you will need to print and mail it in. E-filing is only available for the last tax year. If your 2016 return says "Started" in TurboTax, be sure to complete the return, review, then print and mail. You will then be able to start your 2017 return.

Thank you, We filed 2016 early so I am not sure why it says this  "Started Federal Tax Return
Started with: TurboTax Self-Employed
Return Status: Started  from 2016