Solved: I was not self employed and can not remove it

I was not self employed and can not remove it

Hi there,

You can downgrade using the Clear and Start Over feature. Go to My Account at the top of the screen. Select Clear & Start Over from the dropdown menu. 

Just as an FYI, if you received a 1099-MISC for work you did in 2016, the IRS considers this "self-employed" income, whether you have an official businss or not. It's very common for people who do side jobs, freelance work or other types of work to receive this kind of income. 

If you have a 1099-MISC, TurboTax Self-Employed is right for you. We'll walk you through entering your income and figure out which work-related expenses you can write off. 

Hi there,