dorothymulone

I was billed by the IRS for $1,055.05 for the Recovery Rebate Credit. I never received the credit

I never received the 2nd stimulus check so when I owed for my taxes I checked the box "I did not receive stimulus" and paid my taxes. It all recalculated and took the $1000  off of what I owed the IRS for taxes

Is there a amount on line 30 of your Form 1040?

fanfare

If IRS cancelled your Rebate Credit, it means they have you on record as having already sent out  that stimulus payment to you last year.

OR

You are not eligible.

fanfare

create and then view your account on the IRS website to see how much of EIP1,2, and 3 was paid to you.

Or, see the statements mailed to you.

If you did not get it you can call the IRS to start a trace of what happened to your check(s).