Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

KeConMundy
Returning Member

I want to use TurboTax Home and Business on my Mac. How do I change for order for 2022?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I want to use TurboTax Home and Business on my Mac. How do I change for order for 2022?

We don't know what your situation is.  By your "order for 2022" are you an annual subscriber with a TurboTax Advantage account?

If so, here's how to update your info in your Advantage account, where you can change the product you want to order for 2022, etc.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/update-confirm-inf...

FYI ... if you did mean the downloaded program you can go cheaper and use the DELUXE version (Basic if you don't need a state return) since all of the programs can handle all the same forms  so you don't need the H&B version.  And since you are well versed in the TT program you probably will not even miss the "extra" hand holding that the higher priced version has in it ... as a professor once said "if you cannot see a difference then why pay the higher price".

Also if you are an advantage member you can cancel that membership and get the program cheaper elsewhere at the same time that TT puts out the program.  

You can also purchase the CD/download from various retailers such as Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Staples, Sam’s Club, etc. etc. etc.

This link Where can I obtain authentic TurboTax software? has a list of authorized TurboTax resellers.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies