micallen1984

I want to use the free edition and it keeps putting me on Plus there is no way to deselect this how do I start over?

ok I did what you suggested and when to file or the icon on the upper left of the screen... I doesn't exist... now what?
NashayLO

What icon are you looking for? Clear and Start Over?

In order to remove PLUS, you will have to completely Clear and Start Over and Start from Scratch. Clear and Start Over can be found on the left side of your screen, under "Tax Tools".

Once you clear and start over, Turbotax will ask if you want to Start from Scratch, (this will removed all of your 2016 information and you will have to manually put in all of your information).
After you completely start from scratch, your Filing should be completely free.