mantejbansal18

I want to prepare my tax return bot not submit because I want to submit jointly with my wife, who will prepare her tax return offline. Can I do this with TurboTax?

CherylW

If you are going to submit jointly with your wife, all income and expenses received and incurred by both of you are reported on the same form.

You're duplicating your work in this case, because you're doing one and she's doing one, and you'll have to combine them anyway.  

Turbo Tax can handle both taxpayers' information as a married filing jointly return.

CherylW