I want to get an extension on my payment for filin...

I want to get an extension on my payment for filing my 2019 taxes

With turbo tax

If you are referring to payment of TurboTax account fees, those fees have to paid before you can e-file or print a tax return using a credit or debit card for payment.

If you are referring to payment of taxes owed, the taxes owed were due and payable on or before July 15, 2020.  There are no extensions for paying the taxes owed.

If you chose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and if your Federal refund has been delayed unusually long at the IRS (or if it's been reduced), TurboTax will want to be paid.  They likely started sending you emailed bills to pay.  If you didn't respond by either paying or asking for a deferment, they would ultimately debit your bank account.   If you didn't get the emails, check other email accounts and also the spam/junk folders.

See this FAQ that explains the process.  The first paragraph has a special phone number if you have a question or need to appeal a NSF fee (non-sufficient funds/overdraft fee).

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern), Mon-Fri

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...