bobpurcell96

I used Turbo Tax prior to 2018 Return, then used a Tax expert for 2018. I want to return to use Turbo Tax for 2019...how should I do this?

Bees

Do you have things like depreciation schedules for a rental or  business? Do you have any loss carry overs from investments.?  

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.
CarissaM

You cannot upload the prior year's return into Turbo Tax unless it was done through Turbo Tax, H&R Block, or Tax Act. Any other professional service will require you to enter any information needed manually into the return when asked. 

If you did use any of the above services, please follow the instructions in the URL below to upload the pdf into Turbo Tax. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...