Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dashestock
Returning Member

I tried to auto import my taxes from Robinhood to TurboTax but it wouldn't allow me even though I input the correct Account ID and Document ID. Has Error code 106

It said I could import all my info on 2/17 which is today
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I tried to auto import my taxes from Robinhood to TurboTax but it wouldn't allow me even though I input the correct Account ID and Document ID. Has Error code 106

Please follow the instructions here to import the 1099. 

If you are having trouble, please comment and let us know. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dashestock
Returning Member

Hello,

What happens if it is over 1500 transactions and I am on the web browser?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Try deleting the Robinhood 1099 that is already there and then tell it that you have another 1099 from Robinhood and you shouldn't have issues since it's after February 17th. 

dashestock
Returning Member

1. I tried both Robinhood and Robinhood Securities, Robinhood.com is just the crypto side of it and Robinhood Securities is the issue I'm having with not being able to import my documents.
2. When I manually input the documents, it doesn't let me review the taxes to complete it.

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

If you are entering a 1099-B manually, to review it, type '1099-B' in the Search area, then click on 'Jump to 1099-b'.

At the 'Your Investment Sale Summary' page choose Review for the sale you want to look over. 

If the 'Review' link is not working in TurboTax Online, you may need to close the program, clear your cache and cookies, and open TurboTax again. 

Click this link for info on How to Clear Cache and How to Clear Cookies.

Click this link for more info on How to Enter 1099-B

dashestock
Returning Member

I got that same answer 13 times now? Clearing my Cache and Cookies which I've done

NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

To review your 1099-Bs, that were just inputted, go back to,

• Federal taxes
  • Deductions and Credits
  • Wages and Income
  • Stock, investments, cryptocurrency
  • Edit/Add

If you still are interested in importing, please see this TurboTax FAQ, What if I can't import my 1099?

dashestock
Returning Member

That doesn't answer my question.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

For further assistance with this matter, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.

dashestock
Returning Member

I ended up just inputting the information manually by sales section, I put my grand total in it then clicked Review, saw that it kept saying I need to make sure these are correct numbers. I called support and Michael told me that if I think everything is correct just skip this bug and click File to complete it all.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies