turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sea0824
Returning Member

I took some time off using nypfl/fmla last year. my employer made me use my vacation. do i need to report income from nypfl if the pay came from my vacation time?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

I took some time off using nypfl/fmla last year. my employer made me use my vacation. do i need to report income from nypfl if the pay came from my vacation time?

Yes - you do have to report the NYPFL/FMLA as income.  HOWEVER, it should already be included in your wages on your W-2, so you do not need to enter it again.

sea0824
Returning Member

i never received a 1099 and when i look it up on nypfl website it said that there was no 1099 for me.

Since you used up your vacation time it is ALREADY included on the W-2 ... you do not need to enter it again. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies