mdecker303

I thought that I was deleting my mint account and somehow inadvertently deleted by entire Inuit Account... please help as I use Turbo Tax and require the info next year.

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can try to recover your account through the Account Recovery page. To recover your account, you will need to provide either your phone number(recommended), email address, or User ID. Please refer to the following page to recover your account in TurboTax. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302270

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same! Very frustrated and customer service has not been a help at all.  I've been on hold for 20 minutes. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure?  You can not delete Turbo Tax accounts.  In fact you have to call in and ask support to deactivate your account.   Maybe you just can't find your account now.

That's common to end up with multiple accounts. First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used
https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/