Solved: I thought my order came with a CD. I have not received it and the order was charged to my AMEX on 11/9/16. Has the CD been shipped?

I thought my order came with a CD. I have not received it and the order was charged to my AMEX on 11/9/16. Has the CD been shipped?

Has my CD been lost in the mail?  Payment was processed on 11/9/16 but CD has not been received.

Please contact Product Support to have a new CD sent out or a download sent to you. Please have all of the billing information available.

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your TurboTax account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.