turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

opalmiles

I started my taxes for this year but said the forms were not available. Do you have any idea when I will be able to finish out my taxes

Started my return already, after I paid it said I was a little ahead. Do we have any idea when those forms will be available so that I may efile my taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I started my taxes for this year but said the forms were not available. Do you have any idea when I will be able to finish out my taxes

You should be able to log inside your return and click on Review to the left, and it will show you a list of forms in your return that aren’t available yet. It should also show date they should become available. And below are the links for IRS and state form availability tables with dates.

Keep in mind, the IRS will not start accepting e-filed returns until January 29, 2018. 

NOTE: Any returns that include Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit will also be held until around mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February. When will the IRS start accepting e-filed returns?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You should be able to log inside your return and click on Review to the left, and it will show you a list of forms in your return that aren’t available yet. It should also show date they should become available. And below are the links for IRS and state form availability tables with dates.

Keep in mind, the IRS will not start accepting e-filed returns until January 29, 2018. 

NOTE: Any returns that include Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit will also be held until around mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February. When will the IRS start accepting e-filed returns?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies