Solved: I sold stock and have a form 1099-B the proceeds were 9,200. the cost basis was 4104. but I had Federal income tax withheld and I didn't find the place to report that-

I sold stock and have a form 1099-B the proceeds were 9,200. the cost basis was 4104. but I had Federal income tax withheld and I didn't find the place to report that-

You can add it by selecting the additional info button at the bottom of the trade. That will open an additional window to enter the withholding. Please see the screen shot below.