Solved: I sold my moms house and got a 1099_S where do i need to file it at on here?

I sold my moms house and got a 1099_S where do i need to file it at on here?

It gets reported on the tax return for the person whose SSN in on the 1099-S. You'll report it under the Personal Income tab in the Less Common Income section, area titled "Sale of Home (Gain or Loss)".

Understand that the program will NOT ask you for any information on the 1099-S. But the fact you got a 1099-S means you are required to report this sale anyway.