I set up electronic payment for tax due when i fil...

gbkelly1

I set up electronic payment for tax due when i filed my state tax return. when i go to my state website i don't see the payment scheduled.

Cynthiad66

You should call the state that you live in to inquire about your installment agreement.  TurboTax does not have any information from the various states about payment arrangements.

gjj13026

I would like to download my 2020 Oregon taxes

NashayLO

@gjj13026 Are you asking about a State download or are you trying to download your state tax return from the Online website? If so, please see this TurboTax FAQ, Can I print a copy of my TurboTax Online return be...