Materials and goods purchased for resale are entered in the cost of goods sold section of Schedule C, Part III.
To enter cost of goods sold follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to TurboTax.
2. On the left side of your screen, click the "Business" tab.
3. Click the "Business Income & Expenses" sub-tab that appears below the "Business" tab.
4. Click the blue "I'll choose what I work on" button on the right.
5. Click the blue "Update" button in the "Business Income & Expenses" section at the top.
6. Click "Edit" next to the business you need to enter this information for.
7. Scroll down to the Inventory/Cost of Goods Sold section
8. Click "Update" next to Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
Still have questions?Make a post