Solved: I received my Turbo Ta 2016 on CD and when I tried to install it I got an error 1719. I do believe there is a problem with your installer program. Is that RIGHT?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received my Turbo Ta 2016 on CD and when I tried to install it I got an error 1719. I do believe there is a problem with your installer program. Is that RIGHT?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I received my Turbo Ta 2016 on CD and when I tried to install it I got an error 1719. I do believe there is a problem with your installer program. Is that RIGHT?

Happy to know it worked! Simple reboot restarted few of Microsoft provided windows services that was possibly blocking your installation.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi, can you just restart your machine and retry?

And if that didn't work, can you please follow the steps provided here - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3044251">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3044251</a>

Thank you very much. A simile solution to resolve what I thought was a serious problem. I really should have tried a reboot but it did not occur to me. Thank you very much, it made my day
Level 12

when in doubt, reboot!  😉
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Level 15

Moved TurboTax_SP's comment to answer section.

Thanks and I did. Solved the problem

Happy to know it worked! Simple reboot restarted few of Microsoft provided windows services that was possibly blocking your installation.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings