Solved: Happy to know it worked! Simple reboot restarted f...

lancewakefield

I received my Turbo Ta 2016 on CD and when I tried to install it I got an error 1719. I do believe there is a problem with your installer program. Is that RIGHT?

SKPandey

Happy to know it worked! Simple reboot restarted few of Microsoft provided windows services that was possibly blocking your installation.

SKPandey

Hi, can you just restart your machine and retry?
SKPandey

And if that didn't work, can you please follow the steps provided here - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3044251">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3044251</a>
lancewakefield

Thank you very much. A simile solution to resolve what I thought was a serious problem. I really should have tried a reboot but it did not occur to me. Thank you very much, it made my day
Lisa995

when in doubt, reboot!  😉
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
mesquitebean

Moved TurboTax_SP's comment to answer section.
lancewakefield

Thanks and I did. Solved the problem
SKPandey