Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received an email with rej002 code. I loaded Turbo tax and hit fix. It just sent me to refile page. I refiled but was rejected again.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

I received an email with rej002 code. I loaded Turbo tax and hit fix. It just sent me to refile page. I refiled but was rejected again.

Please see this Help Article for further assistance with this Reject code. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this Help Article for further assistance with this Reject code. 

Matt1979

Have you been able to get a resolution on this I am experiencing the same thing 

MayaD
Expert Alumni

If you got one of these rejects, you didn't do anything wrong. We're just sending your return back, so you can apply the fix.

Simply look for an email from us (it'll come from the address TurboTax@Intuit.com) and follow the instructions in the email. It's important that you follow these instructions, as they're customized to fix your specific program issue.

If you don't see the email in your inbox, look in your spam or junk folders.

What is REJ002 - Internal Reject?

justsmile

It keeps doing the same to me - got rejected 3 times so far since February 16, 2022.  So frustrating!!!  And Turbo Tax already has my e-file fee!!!  All Turbo Tax keeps telling me is that "you've done nothing wrong" and when you click thru to "fix errors", there are none, and it just keeps re-filing and rejecting.  I've tried filing with $0 as the AGI (as some have suggested), I have confirmed my PIN is correct, along with the drivers license info.  Still keeps returning the REJ002 code.

Even though I have purchased Turbo Tax for as long as I can remember - I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING TURBO TAX NEXT YEAR!!!

justsmile

It keeps doing the same to me - got rejected 3 times so far since February 16, 2022.  So frustrating!!!  And Turbo Tax already has my e-file fee!!!  All Turbo Tax keeps telling me is that "you've done nothing wrong" and when you click thru to "fix errors", there are none, and it just keeps re-filing and rejecting.  I've tried filing with $0 as the AGI (as some have suggested), I have confirmed my PIN is correct, along with the drivers license info.  Still keeps returning the REJ002 code.

Even though I have purchased Turbo Tax for as long as I can remember - I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING TURBO TAX NEXT YEAR!!!

justsmile

Nope, nope, nope - as I said, this does not solve the problem.  Sorry, but Turbo Tax dropped the ball this year.

Agreed. I will not be using turbo tax again. I have had to submit and resubmit 10 times, get rejected 10 times, have 3 separate phone calls with turbo, no progress. I don’t know what happened to this company, it used to run smoothly and this year it’s the biggest disappointment. Going to try H&R instead.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

If the issue persists after following the guidance in the FAQ provided in the thread, please contact support via phone. Sorry for the frustration and inconvenience.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies