d_one13

I received a Form 3531 asking for a valid signature but it was already signed (not a photocopy) when I first mailed it back in April. Do I send it back as is?

I suppose they somehow missed it or thought my signature (black ink) was a photocopy. Should I print a new signature page (page 2) and sign with blue ink or should I send it back as is?

Yes ... print a new page 2 and sign it in blue ink ... then send it back with the original one with a note saying that was NOT a photocopy so you are confused why they sent it back to begin with. 

d_one13

Thank you! I greatly appreciate your help!