tractng

I received a 1099-INT from X Bank that lists the details of the 3 accounts with info for box 1-17 for each account. Do I enter each account separate or add them up?

wish there isn't a limit on how many characters one is allowed.  It is 1980s with this limit.
Bsch4477

You can add them together. 

SteamTrain

....side note: there is only a limit in the top Question box...which is just supposed to be a brief summary of

... the details box entry area, where you complained about the limit.....I've seen a few posts going on for thousands of characters....over a couple pages.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*