turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a 1099-INT from X Bank that lists the details of the 3 accounts with info for box 1-17 for each account. Do I enter each account separate or add them up?

wish there isn't a limit on how many characters one is allowed.  It is 1980s with this limit.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I received a 1099-INT from X Bank that lists the details of the 3 accounts with info for box 1-17 for each account. Do I enter each account separate or add them up?

You can add them together. 

....side note: there is only a limit in the top Question box...which is just supposed to be a brief summary of

... the details box entry area, where you complained about the limit.....I've seen a few posts going on for thousands of characters....over a couple pages.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies